Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Yesterday we got together with my mom's side of the family and celebrated Easter while we knew it would be a nice day. I don't know the official count, but there was probably around 30 of us, and that's not even the whole fam! I am a slacker though and did not bring my camera. It was nice though to hang out with cousins and aunts and uncles for the day. We had a yummy brisket and we apparently all like dishes with broccoli and so there was plenty of all varieties of broccoli salad. The kids had a good time hunting Easter eggs and this was my nephew's first year that he understood the concept. He did good and enjoyed opening the eggs to find candy inside!

Today on actual Easter, we went to church and then came home and did nothing! I wasn't feeling too good so Justin was a great husband and ran errands for me and let me rest all day. Since it was rainy and yucky outside, I had no problem with that! :)

What did you do for Easter?

No comments: