Monday, April 13, 2009

Easy-ness

I hate cooking...but I have fallen in love. With this website. Kraft foods is my new hero because I found this!!

1 bag, 5 dinners. It shows you four easy recipes for each weeknight, all the ingredients for a handy shopping list (which should fit into one shopping bag - so clever) and you get pizza on Friday! Normally when Justin and I get home, it's such a struggle to want to make something. But with this - easy as pie!! Dinner isn't as stressful anymore! Whew.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You can sign up for free magazines there too if you haven't already. I love them, I tear out the recipes I want to try and keep them in a binder. I love it because all the ingredients are so available! I don't use it all that much since I cook Rachael Ray recipes everyday, but they have some yummy desserts!