Friday, December 5, 2008

Hooray!

I had my follow up visit with Dr. Hines this morning (which, he is an excellent doctor if you need anything for your knees/ankles) and he said that my knee is looking FANTASTIC and I'm probably a month AHEAD of schedule. This makes me so happy!! AND I get to stop going to physical therapy and do the home program...which is great because we got the bill for my last round of therapy before surgery and it is awful. And pretty much the best part of my visit to Dr. Hines is that I don't have to wear my cool tight that helps with circulation anymore. That is fantastic because it wasn't staying up so well anymore.

This makes my day so great! And we get to go celebrate birthdays tonight with Clint, Emily, ELI and my parents! Hooray for great Fridays!!!

No comments: