Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cocoa & Carols

Blake and Kacee invited Justin and I to go see Cocoa and Carols at OC Monday night. It was fun - the first half was the choir completely in Latin so that was a little ...long, but the second half was great with the symphonic band, jazz band, chamber singers and orchestra. It brought back so many memories of my three years in the OC Symphonic Band. I remember playing the two songs they played too!! I must admit, my first year at OC, Dr. Fletcher kept talking about Cocoa and Carols and I could have sworn they were people coming to perform that night with us as the back up! Only until that night did I figure out that it was Hot Cocoa and Christmas Carols. I am a little slow sometimes...



After we were going to look at Nichols Hills Christmas lights, but the program was a bit longer than we thought so we just went to 33rd & Bryant. Blake kept talking about this amazing house and was really prepping us and we turned the corner and saw this house that was pretty but wasn't anything AWESOME and then 2 seconds later we saw THIS:


Hellloooooo Griswolds in technicolor!!! Can you imagine the electricity bill? This picture just doesn't even do it justice.

2 comments:

Brei said...

Cool picture!

Ryan and Katie said...

I might have to venture into Edmond to see that!