Monday, December 29, 2008

Boo

Tonight was a bad night for the Blue Bubble. It started off with me trying to re-rent my library books, but one had a waiting list so I had to go all the way to the library just to drop off books. We were supposed to be at our friend's house at 7 pm to watch the Missouri/Northwestern game at 7, so this means I had to hurry. So I make it up to the library just fine and come back. Well, Justin had parked his car in the driveway so I thought that I would pull into his normal spot since I can't get my car in on my normal side with him parked in the driveway like that. So, I pull in to the garage thinking that I had plenty of room and I hear this SCRAAAPPE!! I thought I just hit the cooler or something - no big deal. I get out of my car once I realign my car in the garage (first hint), go look at the right side and this is what I see:

My poor car!!!!!! I was NOT a happy camper. Luckily Justin had patience and scrubbed it with water and the majority came off. I was so mad that I just had to laugh.

Then we went to the Condicts house to watch the game and as we were leaving, my purse strap broke. Stupid Target clearance. *Sigh* I need another vacation.

1 comment:

Tonya Tuggle said...

Oh no. I have done that before, but no such luck with the scrape off.

OK the lasagna was EXCELLENT. we are still enjoying it. thank you so much!