Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Re-cap

Justin and all his loot.
My special surprise!! This is the first piece of jewelry Justin has gotten me since my engagement ring!
Somebody had a good Elmo Christmas!

Look what Emily made me!! Mom got one that said "Peterson." I LOVE IT!!!!

My gangsta gingerbread man.

Mom's googley-eyed man.

Emily's 1 of 2 gingerbread men.
Ice skating at the devon rink with family and Tina - a girl from Rwanda. She was actually a very good ice skater!
Aunt Barbara and Steve. I love my family!!!
What is everyone doing for New Years??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the name thing your sister made you...I want one. Ask her how much to make me one...not yet..when my name changes...but she did an awesome job!!! Hope yall had a wonderful christmas. Your card is in my living room..I didn't get around to sending any this year...sorry!!!! Hope yall have a happy new years!!!

Steph