Monday, July 1, 2013

Family Pictures

It has been about a year since we really took good family photos.  This time though, we tried to take them ourselves - since between my sister and I - we have nicer cameras.  It took a few weekends to schedule everyone in and randomly it started off with some rain drops, but that didn't stop us.

We actually have a lot of good ones - I put them on my FB if you want to see them all.  But I wanted to highlight some here too...because I just LOVE these pictures!

Haylie and best cousin Evie walking on ahead.

My sweet girl in tall grass.  This is a perfect Oklahoma girl picture.

Just to clarify - this kid was not happy almost the entire time.  These pictures you see of him smiling - we had to work VERY hard to get.  We were all dripping sweat trying to get a good one of him.




I might have photoshopped his face - judge me if you want.

And my Dad brought a tripod so we could get all of us together.  Jace wasn't looking in any of the 15 we tried to take and Haylie was singing with arm movements - so this is the best we got.  We'll take it though!

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

These are all great! Such a good lookin family: photoshopped boils and all! ;)

Wa Wa Waughs said...

They look great! I know how hard it is to get little ones all looking the same way at the same time!

Kim Buesing said...

Oh Erin! I love them!! :)