Wednesday, January 9, 2013

On the Move

This kid is on the move.  I just looked through a bunch of pictures we took of him crawling and this was his face in most of them:

Terror?  Frustration?  Who knows with that kid.  He started off slowly and is working on gaining momentum with his crawling skills.  We love to see him move from room to room and explore.  He pops his face around corners and has a look on it that says - look where I am now!  I've already busted him for getting into the cat food (twice) and the cat liter box...*gag*.  I have forgotten too quickly that I have to watch everything now.

He loves being mobile - and you can tell.  His attitude, for the most part, is happy because life is so much better for him!  He loves going after everything Haylie has and it is driving her CRAZY!  She is learning how to be a big sister, whether she likes it or not!


Don't worry though.  She has plenty to do...like styling her own hair.



 I literally did not help with one of those barrettes.

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

LOL...such fun times!

Kim Buesing said...

Love! Can. not. wait. to get my hands on both of them! See you tomorrow!