Wednesday, June 6, 2012

4 months!

What? I have a blog?  Oh yeah.  Between floor renos, being under the weather a bit, friends having babies, Thunder games, craft mornings, etc., I have basically been ignoring this bad boy.  But I'm trying to make a come back!  Starting with...

Jace turning 4 months old!  I feel like I was just blogging about his 3 month milestone.  He is just a chunky baby boy.  He is 16 lbs and 26 inches long.  Even our pediatrician commented on his size!

We just started giving him baby food yesterday.  It was a big day for him and he ate like a champ.  We started with green beans (per our peds recommendation).  Today we stuck with those and then we'll do peas, carrots, squash and then sweet potato.  I'm excited to see how he does with them.

He slept through the night last night, but has been getting up once.  I'm hopeful he just needed more satisfying food.

Just about to outgrow this swing!

What.  Bring it.

He has no neck.


A little cramped in here!


He has yet to roll over, but we are trying to give him more tummy time so he has a chance.  Other than that, he just loves to smile, giggle and swing.  He really loves sitting up and tries with all his ab muscles to do so if he is that determined.

I just looked up Haylie's pics when she was 4 months. Can you tell any resemblance? 

1 comment:

Chellie said...

ahh.. they do resemble -- except I think he will outgrow petite little Haylie quickly.