Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Crafts

At one of the many consignment sales I have frequented, I stumbled across this book with the mindset of doing all of these with Haylie.  Well, I apparently need motivation to get out crafts so I decided to start a small group this summer where girls and their mommas come help us go through the stories and crafts.

There are 40 stories which are in chronological order of the Bible.  The last one we did was The Red Sea Miracle.  It's told by the perspective of a female in the story - this time was Miriam.

Then after the few paragraphs, there is a craft - partly done by  "Mom", partly done by "Me." (To control chaos - mostly done by Mom...)



 
They listen...if they have pretzels...
 
Or two headbands on.

After the story, moms then step in to help the girls figure out their craft!


We've had a lot of fun and have come up with some cute crafts!  If you want to join us, leave me a comment and I'll message you details!  

2 comments:

Michelle said...

oh pick me......if you do this the middle 2 weeks of July Maddie and I would LOVE to join the fun!

Ryan and Katie said...

How fun! We' like to try and join in!