Saturday, July 2, 2011

Haircuts!

My mom, sister and I decided yesterday to take a day trip up to Enid to see my fabulous Aunt Barbara.  We left early so we could meet for brunch and then off to see her cute beauty shop where she works.  This is my first time to see it - it's been a long time since I've been back to Enid.  I need to go more often just to see my Aunt B.  All of the girls - all 5 of us! - got hair cuts.  My sweet niece Evie got hers cut for the first time.  My mop top kid Haylie got hers trimmed, even though it will still be twirled around her paci much to my dismay.  Here are some pics of Haylie's cut.  I didn't get any before or afters of the adult cuts...that would have required thinking ahead.



All done!  First time to get a lollipop reward for sitting so still!

Thanks Aunt Barbara for your generosity today!  We had a lot of fun.  Hope to see you again soon!!

2 comments:

Team Andrews said...

Ava's Jealous.

a barb said...

I made your blog!!!! and I was honered with the visit and allow me hte first haircuts luv U!!!