Monday, January 3, 2011

Velcro Socks

It all started back in Lindsborg when we went to the first restaurant for lunch.  While I was in the bathroom changing Haylie's diaper, apparently the waitress spilled Justin's beef noodle soup all over my jacket.  I had just washed it in prep for the trip, but that's okay.  No harm, no foul.  After we got home, I put my jacket in the wash with some other things.  This past Saturday, I got it out and wanted to go shopping at Ross.  While walking in, I was fiddling with my jacket and felt something odd on the front.  It was a black sock stuck to the velco.  I was on the phone with my sister so I told her what I found and said, "Whew!  Glad I found that before someone saw me."  Went into the store and walked all around.  I noticed a few people looking at me funny, but just thought nothing really of it.  When I got home, I took off my jacket and found this:

Haylie's pink sock stuck to the top velcro of my jacket.
Lesson learned.  Always check for little baby socks.

2 comments:

Darla said...

better there than on the back of your pants!!! How funny!

Kayla said...

Ha!