Monday, January 17, 2011

"A Great Place to Break Down"

 These two pictures have nothing in common except for the fact that Haylie and I are wearing the same hat.  I can't even come up with something clever to say to relate the two.  So, continuing on...
  The other night Justin and I went to Flatire Burger in Edmond.  I've never been and have wanted to go for awhile now.  We went and I LOVED it!  I had a delicious cheeseburger and definitely saved room for dessert.  We ordered the s'mores and they hit the spot.  I was thinking about them for the rest of the night and can't wait to go back just to get them.  Definitely recommend this place for a fun evening!

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

No fried pickles?? I have dreams about those babies. That needs to be on your list for your next visit.

Team Andrews said...

Great now I want to eat a cheeseburger, smores and fried pickles right now! That sounds amazing!