Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Planting the Seed

I persuaded Justin to teach the babies with me on Wednesday nights. We were put into Haylie's class and get to spend time with her and her friends for an hour during the week. Teaching them is pretty fun because you see them trying to understand whats going on. We usually only last 30 minutes - if that - before they just need to get more wiggles out. They have to sit one seat apart...otherwise Cheerios, stuffed babies & pacifiers get stolen!

The B-I-B-L-E...very yummy!

"Did you come to bible class in a plane?"
Bible class wears Miss H out.

These kids are so much fun. We are going to miss spending time with them on Wednesdays, but adults tend to carry on better conversation.

4 comments:

Team Andrews said...

Read your bible and Pray every day
Pray every day
Pray every day...

This song has been in my head since the quarter began. haha

Ryan and Katie said...

ah yes when I teach it with Ryan he likes to critique all the songs "two little eyes to read my Bible, God gave me my two little eyes to read my Bible." Ryan's response "I don't think that's exactly accurate."

Brooklyn said...

And you'll grow, grow, grow.

Kristen said...

I love this... sweet babies!