Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Cont'd

Since Justin stole our camera to take with him hunting, I had to steal these from my dad off Facebook. We went to my sister's for Halloween night. Her family is really into Halloween so they had us all dress up. Haylie got good use of her costume - she wore it on 3 different occasions! I dressed up as...can you guess? I don't think any costume is complete unless I can wear my hair in pigtails.

My poodle "walking" on all fours - it was really funny in person

I'm tacky and took my 11 month old trick or treating. I am not ashamed to say so and I definitely plan on eating all of her candy.

P.S. Haylie is 11 months old today! 30 days until the big day...let the countdown commence!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

ok. I may be crazy...but who/what are you???

Rachel said...

I don't know either?

Erin said...

A tourist! Duh! :)