Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Inquiring Minds Need to Know

Everytime we have someone come to OKC for a visit, I feel like we just sit around and look at each other. Or we go to the same places because it's what we are used to. I want to make visits to Edmond more exciting (so they'll come back more than once). I'm hoping to compile a list of great restaurants and places of entertainment for moments of visiting.

So this is my question - what do you do & where do you go for fun when your family comes to Edmond/OKC?

Please don't make me go buy a tourist book.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

I felt this way about ORegon and my mom DID buy me a tourist book for Oregon :) We love to go to Pops....when it's warmer and at outside. I hear the Devon boat rides are fun but haven't done that yet. There's always random flea markets, car shows, rodeos, etc at the fairgrounds too.

Michelle said...

bricktown is always fun, the natural history mueseum in norman, the bombing memorial/mueseum, the art mueseum (*I personally have not been to any of these, but everyone raves about all of them), the zoo if it is nice, OKC has one of the best! As far as eating, I love Big Truck Tacos, bbq, earls or better yet Iron Star, Cheevers or Juniors (both a little pricey but totally worth it!) Ditch the kids and go to a movie in the balcony of the Warren, that's our favorite thing to do! One is coming to OKC close to Quail next summer! Maybe I should write an Edmond/OKC guidebook! HAHA Antique shopping in Guthrie or a play at the Pollard.