Friday, November 5, 2010

I was thinking of participating in "Random Thoughts Thursday", but then I started to plan out what I was going to say. I didn't think that was very random so I just skipped it. I'll try again today.

Haylie and I have been passing a cold/runny nose back and forth to each other this week. She got kicked out of bible class on Sunday because she was actin' a fool and we've been keeping ourselves low key this week. She is getting really good at wiping snot all over her face. I try to keep Kleenex's nearby, but if she gets a hold of one, she shreds it all over the floor.

She has definitely been showing me her mischievous side. Yesterday alone I found her playing in the toilet, sitting in a pile of dirt {where did that come from?!}, she broke a glass decorative bowl {she did not get hurt or even scared}, pulled out all spices and tupperware...and that was just yesterday.

Yesterday's Oprah was fantastic. The Backstreet Boys were on and I'm not afraid to say that I shed a little tear at seeing their reunion. I was seriously in love with that band. For my 18th birthday {yes, I said 18th} my birthday present was tickets to their show in DE. I'm not afraid to say that I definitely cried when given those tickets. At Applebee's.

I used to work at Applebee's...that's all I want to say about that.

I am ready for this weekend. Justin was gone last weekend so I'm looking for a teensy break where maybe I can get away by myself. Yes, I like that thought very much.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

This is when baby Einstein and exersaucers come in handy! I had that 30 mins everyday to get stuff done without worrying about the lil rascal making a mess somewhere!

Unknown said...

I have a police officer friend who can't eat at Applebees because too many of the people he arrests work there and they're afraid they'll spit in his food. :)