Friday, April 23, 2010

Rise Together

I have never been so proud.
Last night the THUNDER BEAT L.A.!!!!
Granted, I have been living under a rock when it comes to the Thunder's stats and scores. I had no idea they even made the playoffs. I had no idea that when Justin said we had Thunder tickets for Thursday night that I would be attending a historical night in the city of OKC. I had no idea I was even going to get a rockin' free t-shirt. But that's okay. Because I'm still jumping on the bandwagon acting like I knew it all along.

Our awesome camera takes such good pictures. Especially when it's of really famous basketball players named Kobe Bryant. Grr.
The sea of blue. This doesn't do it justice. It was awesome.

Downtown is loaded with Thunder paraphanalia.

Yep. We won. And we totally knew it. (How is it possible that Justin looks fat in this picture? Oh well, better him than me.)

4 comments:

Kayla said...

ahhhhhhhhhh soooooooo jealous. I want tickets to the next one! Give them to me :) haha

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous that you got to go the game. I no longer want to be your friend.
layni

Kristen said...

Erin you are so funny I loved your last comment :) I can totally relate haha! So glad y'all had fun!

Brei said...

"Better him than me" Hillarious!!!!