Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Know You've Missed Her

I feel like I haven't blogged about my cute baby girl in awhile so here are a bunch of random pictures from the last few weeks. Haylie has started to get a really cheerful personality where she smiles a LOT! Which I love! It's easier to catch it on camera :)
She was having some off nights so we decided to try some oatmeal to see if that would help her sleep. She wasn't a fan but gave it an honest shot...all the while supporting Mizzou with the bib. Her daddy was so proud.
Another cheesin' photo. She has started to just slump back in her exersaucer and just relax like an old man in his recliner.

Haylie has such a perfect natural part in her hair that I thought it would be cute to see what she looked like with bangs. Looks like the spawn of Frankenstein to me!

And lastly, here she is looking like such a teenager already. Saturday will be our 5 month mark. Time seemed to move pretty slow until we hit 3 months. Now it's flying by!

4 comments:

Candice said...

What a cutie! Wait until you get past a year...the months go by so fast you don't notice hardly unless you are diligent about getting monthly photos (me).

Ryan and Katie said...

she's lookin sassy in that exersaucer! I love her smile! That 3 month mark is pretty magical. I think it's because that's when it starts to get fun so that's when time starts to fly. Until then I think we're all just in survival mode!

Kristen said...

Oh my word she is soo sweet! I love the lounging pic :) too cute!

Darla said...

Oh My Goodness! Those pictures are hilarious!