Thursday, April 15, 2010

Busy with Life

I had a whole blog written out saying what we have been up to lately which is why I have been ignoring my blog. But I started to read it and got bored so I thought I would try again.

Marriage Retreat
Training for Relay in OKC Marathon
Haylie
Possibly Selling Our House
Haylie
Looking at New Houses
Projects for Upcoming Babies
Looking for My Lost Car Keys
Haylie
Visiting with Friends
On another note, Haylie loves her exersaucer and on a daily basis makes me laugh when she is in it. She loves to play, stop, blow out her diaper, and continue to play. I caught this angle this morning and it makes me laugh - my baby girl has a 'stache.
She also puts her arms down and then gets upset because they are "stuck".


5 comments:

Kayla said...

WHAT????? Moving??? Why???? You just fixed up your house!!! Where are you wanting to go? You must tell...

Ryan and Katie said...

what?! You're moving?! We must discuss this tomorrow when I see you!

Chellie said...

What moving??? New houses???
We haven't talked in too long!!

Gena said...

The stache/stuck arm combo made me laugh.

Brei said...

yeah, fill me in on the moving thing, too.