Monday, April 19, 2010

It's That Time Of Year!

Today is the first day of GARAGE SALE WEEK!!! I am super pumped about this coming weekend and the sale. Normally I would be spending many hours at work printing off labels, signs, instruction sheets, etc...but this year I do not have that luxury. I will, however, be spending my time in between feedings and playtime doing those things. They just won't be as "professional" this year. I feel like there is so much to do yet here I am blogging. I just spent 20 minutes in the "cry cave" aka Haylie's room so I deserve a little break, yes?

Another milestone this weekend will be my first attempt of a relay in the OKC Marathon. Haylie and I went for a run this morning and did a successful 2 mile jog/run (but mostly jog)! I was so happy! I probably could have kept going but since I felt like there was much to be done today, we stopped. And yet here I am blogging. Oh wait, I already covered that.

I hope everyone has a blessed week - come out on Saturday just to say hey if you are in the neighborhood. You never know - we might have some can't-live-without "treasures"!

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

yay for garage sales! and congrats on getting out and jogging! Thanks for helping me keep my sanity by keeping me company on Friday...I look forward to playdates!