Monday, April 26, 2010

Garage Sale Recap

The marathon wasn't the only huge activity this past weekend. We also had our annual GARAGE SALE!!! This was such a fun thing for me because I get to organize everyone and their stuff! I loved that on Friday I had so many visitors to come by to drop of their stuff and that on Saturday I had a whole day of friends over. It was a huge success and we got rid of a TON of stuff. I love that this is a yearly event. It's something I really look forward to every year.

Liesel gave Haylie her sunglasses. She barely has enough nose to hold them up!

Brooklyn and Julie - ready, set, sell!

Erin and my Aunt Barbara. So glad they were both there that day!

Mom and Justin. Apparently up to something...
Until next year!

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

If only I'd quit my job sooner I would've gone through everything in my house earlier and been ready to donate to your garage sale! Oh well I'm sure Goodwill will be just as happy to get it!