Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random Stuff

This is how Justin found Caramel last night...just sleeping away with her head in the blanket...?? I promise she is breathing!

We watched the Bachelor last night to see what the drama was all about and I was shocked that Rozalyn entered into an "inappropriate relationship with one of the staffers." First of all, they said that about 5 times too many...but what got me was that she said her personal life wasn't anyone's business. Aren't you on the BACHELOR?? That's as personal as you can get!

Justin's parents are coming down this weekend! I am really excited because this is their first time to see Haylie. I think it will be fun, especially now that she is sleeping pretty well through the night. (I hope I just didn't jinx myself) Plus, it will give Justin and I some relaxation time because I'm sure the grandparents will want to love on her the whole time. :)

I'm excited for the warmer weather so hopefully Haylie and I can get out and take some walks. I'm really ready to exercise again so I can fit into my previous clothes. I swear I wear the same things repeatedly just because I know they fit comfortably. I'm ready to have more choices!


I'm debating whether to get my hair cut. It is super long, super straight and super boring. Thoughts?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

My hair stylist talked me into cutting bangs...and I love them! It really gives us people with straight hair some definition!

Chellie said...

I need a haircut too.. maybe we can go together.. or babysit for each other.. So, you guys should go on a date while Justin's parents are in town.. even if it's just dinner.