Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pointless

Now that I'm home with Haylie, I tend to watch a lot of TV. I seriously think the same thing every day about the shows I watch so I just wanted to share them. My life right now is pretty lame, I know.

Ellen: I freaking love her - she is so generous and funny. She really is my favorite talk show host. I cry every day watching her show because she always gives away thousands of dollars to people who really need it!

Price is Right: I think I like Drew Carey more than Bob Barker. He is more real and lets people hug and kiss him and not be stuck up about it. Plus, he is a realist so when they don't win the game, he always brings up that hey, at least they won that classy gold watch that no one would ever really wear.

Rachel Ray: Tends to have an eye contact problem. When interviewing her guests, she tends to not look directly at them. I don't think Julie Andrews is going to bite you.

Deal or No Deal: Why are the contestants that open the cases SO excited to be called upon? Do they realize that they are not going to win the money just by being on the show and opening a case?

I won't get into the Tyra Show...that would have to be a separate post altogether. So now that I've wasted the last 5 minutes of your day...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Saying that Drew Carey is better than Bob Barker (who I'm pretty sure is an orange plastic covered android) is HERESY! ;] Without Bob Barker, the price may be right, but the show just isn't. I'm still sad that Bob retired. :(

Glad that you and Haylie are doing well!