Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Morning with Eli

Friday morning, I got the pleasure of watching my nephew Eli for the morning. What fun we had! He was mostly into Haylie until she fell asleep, and then we worked on a pizza puzzle about 7 times! We also read books and wrote funny emails to people (mostly just repeating the hiliariousness that Eli said).
Testing out the bumbo chair. He fills it out a little bit more than Haylie does.
Wanting to love Haylie! He helped me pick out her outfit (lots of variations of pink!), he helped me change her diaper and he also wanted to help me feed her, but I told him only I could do that. (Go ask your mom why. Ha!)
Eli went to my mom's house after lunch. Earlier though, he had a clementine and they have stickers on them. He always takes off the stickers and puts them randomly somewhere. After he left, I found his sticker on the front door of my china cabinet. I think I'm going to keep it there just because it makes me smile and think of my hilarious nephew.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

He's so big! And so cute!

Darla said...

These pictures make me smile - I love those kiddoes!
Mimi