Friday, January 1, 2010

Finding Treasures

This afternoon, Justin and I finally went through our Christmas pile and decided to put everything away. In my pile, I found some cute earrings that my sister had given me (short term memory of the presents I got!) and decided to put them on. Well, tonight we went over to my parents house for some quality time with my grandparents and Aunt Cheryl. We were having a great time taking pictures of Haylie and watching Eli play Wii.

Later in the evening, it was about time for Haylie to eat, so she and I went to make sure she got some nourishment.

As we were getting ready to go, my mom noticed that one of my earrings was missing. So, everyone was looking around in all the places I had sat/walked/looked at. Even my grampa was on his hands and knees looking for my little lost earring. I was really sad because I really liked them and didn't want to lose them the first time I wore them!

So we get home and I'm getting ready to feed Haylie. Well, working the nursing bra, I got it unclipped and out fell my earring. How in the world I didn't feel that little treasure in there, I'll never know. I guess the next time I lose something, the first place I'm looking is my bra.

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

ok, that's so funny! I'm surprised you didn't feel it too! ha! at least you found it!

Ryan and Katie said...

haha!