Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Sunday

We survived! Today was our first big outing to church. I was a bit hesitant just because I wasn't sure what kind of an eating schedule Haylie would be on, if she would toot really loud during communion, if she would freak out during class...things you just can't predict. But my little girl was a champ and she slept through the whole thing - worship & class! Whoo hoo!! I even got a tour of the nursery wing from Chellie...now I know where to go if she does act up. Now I'm feeling so much better and can hopefully relax now when it comes to church. :)
On another note, she is actually sleeping right now and it's not even midnight! Not sure why things changed from the past week...I'm just hoping the phase of "lets stay up til 2 am being a fuss bucket" is over. I don't think Justin and I could take another one of those nights.
Here are some random pictures from the last week just because they are cute!

This bumbo chair rocks. It has provided many minutes of hands free baby!


Really good picture of Daddy and Haylie girl! Anyone else see the resemblance?

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Zane did not like the bumbo chair. He'd just lean forward and fall out!

Brei said...

wow, she's doing really well in the bumbo for being so young.

Brooklyn said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Sad I missed her first Sunday.

Crislyn said...

SO cute! I'm sorry we missed you guys at church yesterday! I'm glad Haylie did so well! And I think a bumbo chair is definitely going on our registry...whenever I do that! :)