Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We survived!

I can not believe it but we have survived a week with a newborn! I was a little skeptical at first - especially when Justin left for the weekend and I wasn't sure what to do! But luckily my mom was able to stay with me and the baby for a lot of the time so that was a HUGE blessing!!

To celebrate her being 1 week old, we started off the day in tears. She had a very good night but about 5:20 am, she decided that she wanted to be a cry monster. Which left me in tears since I didn't know what to do. Oh hormones. They are kicking in big time.

Caramel has done pretty good with Haylie. She gets jealous of not getting enough "petting" time and gets skittish when Haylie cries, but for the most part, she is a good kitty.

Pics for your enjoyment!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

can't believe how stinkin cute she is. I need to hold more.....

Aubrey said...

Erin, she is just waaaay too precious!!! I can't wait to see her!!! Glad you survived your first week! We're praying for your family right now!

Lauren said...

She is beautiful!!! And Brooke is the best middle name ever!
~Lauren Brooke :)

Gena said...

She is adorable. You will make it, I promise!