Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

I'm a horrible mother and didn't take any pictures of Haylie's first Christmas. I guess I did at our family present exchange on Wednesday, but I didn't take any on the actual day. I'm already failing as a mom. Oh well. :)


Haylie trying out her new bumbo chair from Aunt Emily & Uncle Clint!

Grant, Brei & boys were able to come down for Christmas, although with the snow they sat on I-44 for like, 7 hours or something ridiculous like that just 4 miles from the I-35 exit. Justin's parents didn't make it down and we were really sad about that, but Barbara might be able to come down next weekend to see Haylie. Hopefully the weather/roads will be good!

Cornell cousins
Christmas didn't really feel like Christmas this year. Justin and I didn't exchange gifts since we figured our gift was Haylie. We went to my parents house for dinner, but that was kind of stressful (only for me I think) because Haylie decided she wanted to scream practically the entire time we were over there. Not to mention that getting up there was kind of a maze - between all the parked cars that were stranded, it was kind of an interesting time trying to find a way to get through!
It was great to be with family though and was a good first Christmas with our little girl.

No comments: