Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Has it really been 4 weeks?

I don't know whether today marks Haylie's one month of life or just 4 weeks. Isn't it the same, even though she was born on the 1st? Who knows how to count this?

She is super great at celebrating - another really rough morning for Justin and I. She decided that at 4 am she wanted to be really awake and practice holding up her head. No rest for the weary.

I tried to measure the wiggle worm and my measuring tape said 20 inches-ish and we tried to weigh ourselves and I came up with 9 lbs. That sounds a bit much to me...so I think my scale is off...especially when it comes to showing me my weight!!

First big girl bath!

We've had a lot of fun with her so far. It's very tiring to be a new parent, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! I love the sweet times of snuggles, old woman burps in my face, the little grabs of her hands and seeing how she changes every single day! I can't believe it's been a month already. I love my little girl!

4 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

she looks so different from the last time i saw her! can't wait for the next playdate...when the snow melts though!

Anonymous said...

She is to cute. I have been a horrible friend and haven't gotten stuff in the mail I have for you. I have had two packages to send for weeks. One more thing though..what are you colors for like your diaper bag and stuff?

Steph

Kayla said...

That outfit is adorable! She does look a lot different. I need to hold her again!

Crislyn said...

Oh my goodness...so cute!!! Hope to see you guys soon! :)