Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Have a Caramel Christmas

I don't know what my title means...anyway...
Caramel is trying to figure out if she likes Haylie. She has been coming around more often and sniffs her whenever I let her get close. Below you can see that I think she finally agreed to let her stay. (Please ignore the random bottom of my face - its hard to take a self portrait!)
Haylie has a few Christmas outfits so I thought we would start them out today. Her shirt says "Who needs Santa, I've got grandparents!" (Courtesy of my mom) SOOO true.


We went to see Nana today in the hospital. This was the first time that they were able to meet so it was a very sweet moment. Haylie did really well and slept the whole time. She should have since she was screaming since early early this morning! :)

Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
With love from our family to yours.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Aww, I love the picture with Haylie and Nana. So sweet.