Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wheel of Fortune

Oh my word, Wheel of Fortune is coming to the OKC area! I can not decide if I want to go try to be a contestant. I LOVE Wheel of Fortune and I'm not half bad at the game. It is my goal every night to watch this show and practice my "fill in the blank" skills. This weekend is probably a bit full for me to go down to Harrah, and after reading the details, I highly doubt I would get on to audition. Knowing my luck, I would get up there and do like some of the other contestants I've seen on the show and solve the puzzle "Hole in One" as "Hole in Wall". Now, that doesn't even make sense. Ok maybe it does, but look at the number of letters! Come on people!

http://www.koco.com/wheeloffortune/index.html

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

of COURSE you should try out! How could they say no to a cute pregnant lady trying out for the show?!