Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Time is Running Out!

My co-worker thought it would be funny to point out something...I only have about 4 weekends left until my little bundle is supposed to arrive. Does that shock anyone else but me? I have really enjoyed being pregnant but lately, well, she's been a little pill. Heartburn attacks me pretty regularly, as well as a aching back, aching stomach, my belly button feeling like it's being stretched like a cow hide, I could go on. But the truth is, I am just still really excited. We are getting a 3D/4D ultrasound this Friday and I can not wait to get a glimpse. We got maternity pictures taken last Saturday and I can not wait to see the pictures. We have a few baby showers coming up and I can not wait to see everyone! But most of all, I just can not wait until I get to hold my new little baby. Heartburn, backaches, what? It will so all be worth it.

2 comments:

Darla said...

Treasure each moment. It is not just about the "event" of having the baby, it is all the little steps that lead up to that big day that make up her story! I can't wait to see her either!

Kayla said...

It will all be worth it! I'm excited for you :)