Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend Fun

I'm catching a break from the weekend activities to actually sit down! Yesterday was a full day and today promises to be the same. I'm hoping our lives will settle down soon!
Saturday started early with Justin and David running in the 5k for the Race for the Cure down in Bricktown. I didn't know it, but Elizabeth ran too! All three did a really good job. Better than I could have!

That evening, my cousin Andrew and his fiancee Karissa got married in Mustang. Their wedding was beautifully done and Karissa was absolutely stunning. I got a few pictures but not as many of the couple as I would have liked! Plus, I can not even describe how delicious their wedding cakes were. I'm not going to lie, I had a huge piece of each. YUM!
Exchanging of rings

The Brock Family


Delicious cake

Beautiful Karissa's wedding portrait

As you walk into the reception. So elegant!


No comments: