Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Maternity Pictures

Last Saturday, we had Mandy take some maternity pictures. Mostly of me & the belly, but I wanted Justin to be in some of them too. She had us meet her at Myriad Gardens and it was a beautiful day!! I just got the pictures back tonight and I just can not believe how many I REALLY like!! She did a wonderful job!!

During one of the photos though, there was a little incident with bird poop. We were posing oh so lovely and plop, plop, that dang bird got both Justin and I!! Luckily it was brown and kind of blended in with our hair.

But we continued on like troopers that we are and here are some of our faves!

7 comments:

Kayla said...

LOVE fourth from the bottom!

jlair said...

Erin, you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pics of your beautiful little girl!!

Lani Marie said...

You are gorgeous- they are great!

Ryan and Katie said...

I love them so much! You are such a beautiful pregnant momma!

Candice said...

Erin, I think you may be the most beautiful pregnant woman I have seen in a long time. That last shot...you look so gorgeous, but I totally love them all! Can't wait to see you guys!

Darla said...

I love the third one down - your color!! The sixth one down looks remarkably like your HS picture - maybe the hair. Beautiful! Oh, they are all good!

Brooklyn said...

The pictures are great!!! And I love your attitude. It's brown, it matches our hair. HA!