Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Contradictory Thoughts

There were two accidents that I was stuck in traffic for today - one to work and one from. My first thought is always - people, please be more responsible so we don't cause traffic delays in rush hour traffic. This was right before I cut off a guy trying to merge out of the "accident lane" and almost got hit.

Today at work I realized that if you can take 5 minutes out of your day to be helpful to someone who might be in a bind, it will make their day a little bit easier. This was a few hours after I was having a conversation with a co-worker and was thinking to myself, "I want to punch you in the face."

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

HAHA! That is the story of my life. I am getting a hilarious visual of you punching someone out! Good stuff!