Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pepperjack without the Pepperjack

Tonight was relaxing. A nice break in the week. After a weary day of...well, everything you can possibly imagine, we both got home and Justin suggested we go out to dinner. This is my all time favorite conversation to have with him because 1) we don't have to cook and 2) we don't have to clean up and 3) the chances of dessert are higher than they would be at home! Whoo hoo for impromtu date night. I think I take after my dad who could eat out at every meal. So we go to Rib Crib on Broadway and the experience was less than great. We had a MIA waitress, Justin ordered a pepperjack chicken sandwich that was served to him without the pepperjack, and everything I got was fried - my body will not be happy about that. Then we went to Target where I had found these great swimsuits online, but apparently, they are only online. I need to find a bathing suit before next weekend when we are OFF TO VEGAS!! I am pumped because I seriously need a vacation. I am really looking forward to going, but knowing me and my hubby...we are huge tightwads and I hope we can have a good time without getting worked up over the amount of money we are going to spend! At least it won't be a surprise...Vegas is a little notorious for being expensive. Anyway, to wrap up a pretty nice evening, I spent the remainder of the time doing one of my favorite activities...reorganizing!! I took Kayla's advice and took everything out of the cabinet that I am wanting to remove and low and behold, everything fit into our other cabinets, they look nice and clean and I even have room to spare!! So, this cabinet thing might become a reality. Now to convince Justin. Hurrah for evenings with no schedule!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Vegas is so fun, without even spending much money. Don't get me wrong, the first time I went with my cousins, we hardly spend any money and had a blast, the second time was for my brothers wedding, my dad was there, so I spent a ton of his money! You guys will have a blast!

the WiLsOnS said...

I am jealous. Vegas is a blast. Post lots of pics!

Unknown said...

No worries! We've been looking into some fairly inexpensive places to eat at within walking distance. That way we can maybe balance it all out. And please remember, if you guys want to just spend some time by yourselfs...just say so!

We can't wait!!