Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Result...

beginning.

Can you tell how excited he is?



End of Friday night. Poor Justin was just worn out.

The result as of Sunday! You can see where the cabinet was, but oh well. We had to redo all trim on the ceiling.
I LOVE the openess of my kitchen now. We even took the time to paint the toekicks of our cabinets that have been a nice shade of brown for over 2 years. And guess how much this project cost us? $7!! I wish all projects were that cheap. Next project - countertops and backsplashes!! I can't wait! :)

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

It looks great! I still think you have a lot of cabinets left too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, girl! When you decide to do a project, it gets DONE! Nice work to the both of you. I am shocked at how much it opened up the rooms!

Brei said...

Looks good!