Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Forget Christmas, this is the best time of year!

If you know me at all, and by at all I mean might have stood next to me in the grocery line once three years ago, you probably know I'm in love with garage sales.  The thought of planning, coordinating and executing one (in addition to attending) will always be on my top 10 list of loves.

Every April, I like to get together friends and let them know when they can bring their stuff over for the sale of the century.  I might be exaggerating a little, but not much.  I usually can barely close my garage door the night before the sale starts!

This year, it comes down to this weekend!!!  I'm pretty sure 10 families are participating - wow.  We have two babysitters lined up for Friday (because last year I almost lost my mind), borrowed tables and gazebos (for the rain that will.not.stop.us), lists that have items waiting to be crossed off and piles of junk waiting to be sold.

I'm in heaven.

So, if you want to find...anything, come by.  We'll have a little bit of everything.

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I hope you make lots of money and get rid of all the excess! Do you have a goal?

Maria said...

Oh I can not wait. Eeek!! Seriously, I'm giddy right now.