Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Photography Lessons

We got a new digital SLR camera and I'm still trying to figure out how the dang thing works.  We went to a Christmas parade the other night and about every other photo would take.  I guess I need to spend some QT with the manual...

So I was playing around with it the other day (using it for Jace's 10 month pics) and got some other gems.

This kid needs a hairbrush.  And some chapstick.  And maybe some tweezers...Pronto.
(but she is still beautiful.)



She LOVES her daddy. Super excited to watch him through the window, wishing she could be out helping.



Our furry child.  Love her, even though we had a recent scare of fleas.  All is right in the world again and she is still my sweet kitty.


And I couldn't resist one more of my Jacers.  


So, anyone want to come teach me how to use our camera?  I still have a long way to go.

Please and thanks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

When in doubt, use auto mode!

Erin said...

Ha! It was on auto mode ;)

Tarren and Erin said...

And try not to use the flash.