Thursday, December 27, 2012

How it All Turned Out

So my last post was a little busy, but I couldn't choose from all my favorite pictures and not have a 4 page blog post.  Christmas was fun this year...remember we had Christmas with a Twist?  It was all revealed to us on Christmas Eve when my sister and fam were going to be with us.  To reveal, we just went around and guessed who we thought had ours.  If you got it right, you got your present.  I don't think anyone but Justin got it right on the first go round. It ended up being:

Emily -> Justin from Harbor Freight
Clint -> my Dad from Dick's Sporting Goods
Justin -> Clint from Academy
Erin -> my Mom from TJ Maxx
Bob/Dad -> Erin from Home Depot
Darla/Mom -> Emily from Bath & Body Works

It actually turned out really well and everyone did a great job with their gift buying.  My dad got me this:


I love it!  I have it on my table right now but I might move it to my fireplace hearth and add some sticks or something...I need to search Pinterest for some fun ideas!

My grandparents are here from Indiana and we have been spending some time with them. They came to our house for dinner last night and we had a good time hosting them!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are enjoying some good family time.  I have a feeling we'll be going to spend Haylie's Christmas money on a Mickey Mouse - since Santa failed and only brought Minnie. :)

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Hi Friend,

Just got caught up on your festivities! Looks like you all have had a lot of fun with everything! Gonna link you up to mine so I don't miss anything :)