Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hand-deer hat

Since this week we are home recovering from RSV (both kids) and an ear infection (Haylie), we have had lots of time to be together.  Which is wonderful - except this was a busy week full of errands, activities and Christmas shopping.  Ohhh well.  Life goes on.

So today instead of trying to entertain my kids by doing chores, I let Haylie get a little crafty.  I looked up on Pinterest a quick, easy craft and lo and behold we made this:


It's a reindeer hat..but she calls it a "hand-deer hat."  Fitting.

Then she was itching to paint so we decorated some Christmas trees made from construction paper.





She did a really great job! 

And this picture-gem is just for fun...because he is napping off his cranky-ness. 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your picture of Haylie painting is prompting me to give you a helpful hint. I got some vinyl table cloth material from JoAnn's, and it's such a life saver! I just had them cut me a couple of yards and I break it out for all crafts. That way I can let them craft without being so...anal :)

Kim Buesing said...

HA!!!!!