Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas - Full Swing

We have been busy this holiday season.  We've gone to see lights, Santa, and have done lots of shopping.  Last Saturday, we went with the cousins to visit our friend Allison and the new Devon building (the realllllly tall one that doesn't even fit in my picture) for some more holiday cheer.


It was a beautiful day and we got to enjoy a little of Bricktown as well.  I love OKC and wish I spent more time downtown.

We've also had Christmas parties, been baking for neighbors and our mailman, mailed Christmas cards and done some wrapping!


The blue dress was made by my Gramma Peterson for my cousins girls who then passed it down to Haylie.  It looks adorable!



Jace has also been around for all of this but he mostly is working on feeling better.  His top teeth are coming through and I think we are mostly done with feeling poorly.  His spirits are so much brighter (except when he has to eat veggies) and I like being around him now!



And Miss Priss is now onto Phase 3 of her "loves."  First it was Elmo, then Dora (kind of still is) but now we have a new obsession.  Minnie Mouse.  She keeps asking to go to Target or Walmart to go get Minnie.  I told her that she needed to wait because Santa might bring it to her...



And thankfully, Santa knew right where to go.  Yup.  To Walmart.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Erin, Juliet's favorites have been the same too Elmo not as much but definitely Dora and Minnie Mouse!