Sunday, October 2, 2011

We've Decided!

On a nursery theme, that is.  You actually thought we had agreed on a name already?  Silly, so very silly.

A little back information.  Justin is obsessed with Swamp People on some discovery type channel. Since we do not have cable, he watched it on Netflix...and there are only so many episodes.  Hence his sadness when we only could watch about 10 of them.  Darn.

If you aren't familiar with swamp people, just imagine no teeth, no hygiene, you need subtitles to understand what in the world they are saying...all mixed with guns and gators.  It. Is. Awesome. Bleh.

So my idea for the nursery was owls.  They have so much out there and is soooooo cute.  Justin wanted Swamp People or Pawn Stars as a theme.  He's not kidding either, folks.  So as a compromise, I found this as my new inspiration!


Owls AND Alligators!!!  It's a match made in Etsy heaven. 

Sadly, since this is our second child he will not be getting his own room.  He gets to share with our guest room furniture and decor.  So, I'm thinking this room won't take as much $$ as for our little Haylie.

I could be wrong though.  I mean, these alligators and owls could be pretty cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love It!!!

chellie
(I'm lazy and didn't feel like logging in)