Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dave, my Hero

It's that time of year again, people.  Dave Ramsey is set to gazelle into our Sunday afternoons for the next 13 weeks.  I love this time of year.  I love getting to be reminded that I can help control the money that is coming in instead of letting it control me.  I know that we have a plan for any emergency - big or small - and that Haylie's college is on it's way to being saved for.  I love, Love, LOVE that we have no debt (minus the house) and haven't for a couple of years now.  Financially, we live a pretty peaceful life.  And you can too, if you are open to some tips from a pretty funny financial expert.  Trust me, it's not all fun and games and anyone who tells you that is crazy.  There are times when we have to say no instead of yes or eat at home instead of out with friends.   Don't let the phrase "13 weeks" scare you.  It will honestly change your life.  For more info & to sign up for the class, go to http://www.mrcc.org/.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I was informed last night that my sis is going to take the class.

PS. Do you really do all cash or do you have a secret little credit card hiding in your wallet!!? ;)