Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tagged

This is my first tag too, Krystal!

P.S. I did this yesterday so my To-Do list reflects my Wednesday :)

{10 yEaRs Ago I ....}
1. Took drivers ed with my friend Alicia - we were called the Giggle Sisters.
2. Played flute in our High School Marching Band.
3. Was student council president of my sophomore class and was horrible at it.
4. Was a working towards my black belt in Taekwondo.
5. Got my butt kicked in geometry.

{5 ThInGs On ToDaY's tO-dO-LiSt}
1. Survive work and dealing with co-workers.
2. Go see Eli in his Halloween costume.
3. Google the Obama "Comedy Hour."
4. Check email and other blogs.
5. Write a thank you note.

{5 tHiNgS i WoUlD dO iF i WeRe A MiLliOnAiRe}
1. Pay off our debt!!!
2. Give to the church so they can build the new children's wing debt free.
3. Quit my job and travel.
4. Buy a lake house.
5. Give money to family members in need.

{5 pLaCeS I'vE LiVeD}
1. Ponca City, Oklahoma
2. Newark, Delaware
3. Landenberg, Pennsylvania
4. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5. Edmond, Oklahoma

{5 JoBs I'vE Had}
1. Cashier/stocker @ Happy Harry's Drug Store
2. Pizza Maker @ Pizza Hut
3. File Clerk @ Tawwater & Slama
4. Office Manager @ Phase 2
5. Utilities Coordinator Assistant @ Smith Roberts Baldischwiler, LLC

Tagged: Kayla, Chellie, Aubrey

1 comment:

Aubrie said...

Hey! Welcome to the blog world. Thank you for adding your blog for my daily addiction.