Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Heyyy Youuuuu Guyyyyys

Friday night we went to the Chesapeake Haunted House with Erin & Tarren. CHK does this haunted house every year and gives ALL the proceeds to United Way. Pretty cool. It has been years since I've gone to haunted house and I wasn't sure what to expect. But it was cheap and fun and so of course that is right up our alley. We ate hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner and loaded up on the free candy. They also had a FREE photo booth where you could take 6 pics of yourself with funny faces.







I can't ever think of fun faces to make before the camera goes off!




Count the hamburger!


Isn't my head HUGE compared to everyone else's???? So the employees of CHK create rooms for you to walk through. It was pretty scary!! There was a corn field (Children of the Corn) where we got a nice scare from Gavan Byrd, The Ring room where a girl/something was crawling out of the well, a surgical room where the surgery went WAY wrong, etc. The groups had gotten pretty creative and we got quite a few scares. It was kind of disappointing when it was over - we wanted more! It's hard to take in all the details where your concentrating on trying to not be scared!!


After the HH, we went to try to find a small coffee shop to just sit and chat. We ended up finding the Coco Flow (I think that's what it was called) on Western and everything was made of chocolate! It was a cute place and even had live music. Justin and I realized how much we live in a bubble and don't venture out to find new, cute places like that. We vow to do better.

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Sounds like fun! We couldn't come bc of the fall carnival set up at church that night....I was kind of in charge so I had to be there. You should try The Wedge pizzeria on Western. I love it especially sitting outside there when the weather is nice.

Brei said...

Oh I forgot about Coco Flow, it's cute isn't it...

jlair said...

Fun fun fun!! LOVE the pics! And this Coco Flow sounds heavenly! We'll have to maybe go when I come back to OK for a visit. I just got 2009 vacation dates approved today, and I'm thinking of coming the last week of April. So, don't go out of town!! :)