Sunday, October 26, 2008

Seeya Later!

Last Monday we went to spend the evening with our friends Jonathan, Candice & Cole Forte who moved to North Carolina at the end of last week. We had our traditional pizza dinner with salad - my favorite! Let me tell you that Jonathan LOVES salad and always eats the biggest bowl of it (Think the biggest Pyrex mixing bowl you have). I've never met anyone who loves salad that much and it makes me laugh every time!

We had a really good time with them - I'm sad that they are gone. We'll have to make a trip to NC, I guess! Darn :)



Here is a pic of our last group shot together (minus Cole). We miss you already Fortes but wish you the best of luck in your new place!!

3 comments:

Candice said...

We are still here! Check our blog! We were in the Smokies today and it was nice. Cole's patience is wearing down. Pray he doesn't get my cold!!!

the WiLsOnS said...

Yay! I am glad you are blogging now. It will be fun to keep up with you guys this way. How have you been?

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

You are blogging!! Yeah. You are doing good so far. I have been on a blogging vacation, but hopefully will have something new soon!