Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Weight Loss??

A few weeks ago, my Facebook feed started blowing up with something called "the pink drink." It boasted to suppress appetite and increase weight loss and would burn fat and not muscle.  I checked into this and the price was a LOT more than I wanted to pay.  Plus, I'm always a little leery of "fads" that are going around, so I couldn't justify jumping on the band wagon.  But I did remember a video and product that my hubby told me about awhile ago and I just blew it off.  So, since this "pink drink" got me thinking, I recalled the video that he had sent me and sat down to watch.

I must admit, I'm not a huge fan of Dr. Oz, but I don't think he would promote a product without doing a lot of research.  I mean, his reputation is on the line, right?!  So, I watched his series on Garcinia Cambogia and decided to give it a go.

So far, I'm only a week or so in it.  I feel like I'm not eating as much and trying to make better choices.  I'm also craving water, when as before I would do nothing but want to drink a 44 oz. soda.  I have yet to lose any weight (but I mean, I'm not reallllllly expecting to) but can tell I have extra energy and the thought of trying to go for a run doesn't exhaust me at first thought.

Anyway, who can really know what the reason is and if these all-natural pills are working. But hey, so far I have had zero bad side effects AND the price is much more reasonable...so I'm going to keep on keepin' on!!

Let me know if you've heard anything about it - good OR bad!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I haven't investigated it but it does seem like there's a lot of people doing things like it on FB! I sometimes feel like posting "I lost 8 pounds the old-fashioned way - eating less and exercising more!" LOL