Thursday, February 20, 2014

Princess Tea

This is Haylie's second year to go to the Princess Tea. She ab-so-lutely loves going to this and I think it is such a fun experience to go on a dress-up date with your dad!!  A few weeks before my sister and I took the two girls shopping for their "fancy" dresses and we had visions of what it will be like with those two and prom dress shopping.

Regardless, we had a lot of fun chasing them around the store and picking out dresses.  The big night was finally here!


I wanted to see Haylie's hair so I told her to do "something" and this is what she came up with.  You can't tell but I spent quite a while trying to put ringlet curls in her hair. It looked super cute!


Jace did not want to be left out of the picture taking.


So they went and conquered the Princess Tea...chocolate pastries and all.  I'm not sure how she got chocolate up her nose...some things I'll never know.



My sister and I with the boys and my parents hung out while the two princesses and their daddy's went.  When they got back we had to take a picture - they were all so happy! (I honestly think it was the sugar high)

Next year is Haylie's last year for the Princess Tea.  How is that possible already?!

No comments: